Monday, April 25, 2011

Rosina 405E

Here is another Rosina tea cup with another beautiful spring flower!  I found it the same day I found the other Rosina tea cup I featured in my last post.
You can visit Martha's Favorites and Artful Affirmations to see more beautiful tea cups!

 ~ Rosina ~ Made in England ~ Bone China ~ 405E ~

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. 
Isaiah 53:5

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is a sweet Rosina cup! I love violets, and this cup has really pretty ones on it. Thanks so much for sharing this cup with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! just gorgeous! I adore violets on tea things!
    cheers
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  3. the soft blue color is wonderful and your treat looks scrumptious...now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tara
    You have a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty teacup, the violets especially.The tea time sweet looks so delicious, but the verse you posted is most precious. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete